BrandSafway Operations Coordinator in Woodland, California
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Aluma Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brand Industrial Services, LLC (“Brand”). With nearly $5 billion in revenue, approximately 32,000 employees worldwide, and over 350 locations in 30 countries, Brand is a leading provider of specialized services to the global industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets.
Aluma Systems has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and delivers high-efficiency concrete forming and shoring to projects ranging from hotels and stadiums to airports and power plants. Aluma Systems’ concrete construction services include rental/sales of forming and shoring solutions, engineering design aluminum and steel shoring solutions, pre-assembly on and off site, temporary shoring for existing and new construction, project management/site technical direction, safety programs and training, and custom aluminum concrete forming systems. Aluma Systems has 14 locations and employs a staff of approximately 287 employees in the U.S. and generates annual revenue of approximately $612 million. For additional information, visit https://www.aluma.com/us/.
Provides operations support to management. This position is accountable to prepare accurate, complete and timely information pertaining to the operations department. The Operations Coordinator is expected to proactively identify and bring to the attention of the Operations Manager and Branch Manager any issues that may have a potential impact on the fleet balance both in the yard and on site. Timely identification is essential.
• Assists in creating and fulfilling stock transfer orders.
• Receipt of non-rental fleet purchases requisitions (yard supplies and finished goods inventory)
• Verifies goods receipt and verifies invoices with reference to above
• Enters picked quantities into delivery documents (ship and return)
• Verifies goods issued and goods received (shipping and receiving)
• At the request of the Operations Manager, may source equipment from within the company
• Solicit multiple freight quotes and arrange freight services to manage shipping and receiving expenses
• Creates material movement transactions (re: assembly, disassembly, repair, damage)
• At the request of Branch Manager and/or Operations Manager, assists with job closeouts
• Responsible to produce, maintain, and manage the Project Delivery & Return Schedules.
• Monitor Open Order Report and Outstanding Returns Report.
• Should possess a good working knowledge of Inventory Control.
• Maintain photo library of equipment loaded for delivery and return.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with 5 years related working experience or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; maintains a positive attitude.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations; responds well to questions; be able to clearly and effectively communicate with people inside and outside of the organization.
• Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and communicates ideas to supervisor; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Travel Requirements: No travel required
Other Requirements: Occasional overtime and/or weekend shifts may be required
Proven track record of timeliness and punctuality
Please email your resume to Victor H. Lopez at email@example.com.
Brand is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Ref: 125797