BrandSafway Communications and Branding Assistant in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Communications and Branding Assistant
Brand Industrial Services, a BrandSafway Company is currently recruiting for a Communications and Branding Assistant based in Waukesha, WI.
Works under the general direction of the VP of Communications & Branding, providing various communications support duties for the corporate team and all branch locations. This includes writing, proofreading, project management, literature order site maintenance, promotional items coordination, billing, event coordination, administrative duties and special projects.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
• Support employee communications activities
• Support branch communication activities including miscellaneous requests
• Department administrative duties, including but not limited to invoice processing, tracking, and branch chargebacks; and mailing and shipping materials
• Order promotional and printed items
• Miscellaneous writing, editing, and proofing assistance for internal and external writing projects
• Help with event coordination, including company meetings and trade shows
• Miscellaneous duties as requested by VP of Communications & Branding and communications team members
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, English or related field
• Two to five years of experience in business-to-business marketing/internal communications. May include professional internship
• Proven writing and proofing skills, including correct use of grammar, punctuation, and Association Press (AP) style
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects, work in a fast paced environment, and adapt to change with a positive, problem-solving attitude
• Willingness to learn and do what it takes to support department activities
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office environment, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Job Ref: 126236