BrandSafway District Sales Representative in Orlando, Florida
District Sales Representative
Spider® is a division of SafeWorks LLC, the largest manufacturer and distributor of powered suspended access and safety solutions in North America, serving more customers with a wider variety of products and services than any other company. Learn more at www.spiderstaging.com .
SafeWorks LLC, is a subsidiary of BrandSafway, a leading global provider of access, specialized services, and forming and shoring solutions to the industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets. SafeWorks LLC, is the global leader in powered suspended access solutions for commercial construction, elevator, infrastructure, power generation, offshore and wind energy markets. Since the introduction of the original Spider work basket in 1947, we have been designing, manufacturing, distributing and services suspended scaffolding and fall protection solutions to end users and through equipment dealers under the Spider, Power Climber, Power Climber Wind and DualLift brands.
Spider is committed to achieving a drug-free workplace. Applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. SUMMARY: The District Sales Representative (DSR) identifies and builds new business opportunities by identifying and selling prospects by researching and analyzing sales options; maintains existing business by developing relationships with customers.
An ideal candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented and accountable. Self-started with consistent experience exceeding goals and meeting deadlines, positive attitude, and high energy. Excellent customer relations skills and communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
This role is expected to:
• Generate sales leads, call on potential new customers, and enhance relationships with current clients to sell products and services consistent with branch revenue and profitability goals.
• Demonstrated ability to understand customer vertical access requirements via job site analysis and / or provided information (blueprints, plans, specifications, etc.) to prepare innovative and effective access solutions, and corresponding cost proposals.
• Prepare and present solutions and applications to customers in a clear and convincing manner while answering questions and/or objections to secure the sale; negotiate terms and conditions of sales to best advantage of the company and mutual satisfaction of the customer
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with external customers and the Spider team.
• Coordinates the sale, delivery, and installation of equipment; provides leadership and expertise to assure customer confidence and satisfaction to facilitate job profitability.
• Collects and reports on market intelligence; evaluates competitor activities and/or products in the territory.
• Maintains documentation of sales activities, customer contacts, and related expenses via CRM and pipeline management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to utilize the following skills:
• Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus
• Requires the ability to review and process important customer information (blueprints, plans, specifications) and prepare timely accurate, and competitive bids for the sale and/or rental of materials.
• Ability to make decisions, research and resolve problems, work independently, and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to manage and prioritize responsibilities and complete multiple projects and activities with strict time sensitive deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers, company employees, and customer employees at job sites and give sales presentations and negotiate terms and conditions of sales to the best advantage of the company.
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Work well within a team environment.
• Good organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 3 years business-to-business outside sales experience in this geographic area (preferably commercial construction scaffold / access related and/or industrial scaffold, coatings, or insulation) with demonstrated skills and success in new account development.
• Requires a current and valid driver's license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
• Requires knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications, Outlook, Customer Relations software packages, and standard office equipment.
• Must be very comfortable, with proven experience working at heights.
Job Ref: SW21-L019
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status. Notice to all potential job candidates Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.