BrandSafway Staff Accountant in Kennesaw, Georgia
Brand Industrial Services, Inc., a BrandSafway Company, is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant will have a very active role in the monthly close process, with responsibility for calculating and recording journal entries, reconciling accounts, and performing flux analysis for our Domestic and International divisions. The position is a direct report to the Accounting Supervisor.
• Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries, including accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
• Prepare all post close internal reporting for Corporate, including Balance Sheet and P&L flux analysis, SG&A reporting, close reporting and profit center detail
• Monthly reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts
• Prepare monthly AR Financing related journal entries
• Perform month-end closing process, analysis, and reporting of accounting information for internal management reporting, external reporting and audit purposes
• Preparation of external audit schedules for annual and interim external audits
•Support special projects as necessary
•Ability to meet assigned deadlines
•Assist with the research and resolution of accounting issues
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
Experience – 2 to 4 years
Certificates – CPA preferred
Skills – Proficient in Excel; Experience with Access a plus; Hyperion Reporting; J&E/M3 Accounting or large ERP
Other – Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
Strong corporate experience required.
Global experience desired.
Job Ref: 2413070