BrandSafway Staff Accountant - Fixed Assets in Kennesaw, Georgia
Staff Accountant - Fixed Assets
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries including Depreciation, accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
· Add, Cost Adjust, Transfer and Retire Capital Assets and Rental Assets in the Fixed Assets Sub-Ledger on a monthly basis.
· Assist with post close reporting for Corporate
· Perform account reconciliations of accounts, scope will include reconciling Fixed Assets Cost, Depreciation Expense, Accumulated Depreciation and CIP/WIP accounts.
· Assist with the preparation of month end reporting requirements including balance sheet flux analysis
· Provide backup support for finance and accounting functions as required
· Support special projects as necessary
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
1+yrs Fixed Assets Experience.
3-5yrs Accounting Experience.
Work requires initiative and the ability to analyze complex accounting documents to improve processes and reporting where results have monetary impact.
Should be familiar with automated accounting systems (Infor M3, a plus), data tie out experience a plus
Exposure to ERP financial systems like Oracle preferred
Must possess strong computer skills overall, including the ability to navigate between different systems. Requires experience and competency working with Excel, i.e. Vlookups, etc.
Work requires the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task environments.
Must be able to work independently or as part of a team while enhancing personal and departmental performance
Job Ref: 136280
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status. Notice to all potential job candidates Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at email@example.com and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.