BrandSafway Senior Accountant in Kennesaw, Georgia
Brand Industrial Services, Inc., a BrandSafway Company, is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will have a very active role in the monthly close process, with responsibility for calculating and recording journal entries, reconciling accounts, and performing flux analysis for our Domestic and International divisions. Heavy work with inter-company transactions as well. The position is a direct report to the Corporate Accounting Manager.
• Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries, including accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
• Monthly review of inter-company transactions, including validating all parties involved have properly recorded their side, and preparing eliminations as needed
• Prepare post close analysis of inter-company balancing with multiple ERP systems
• Monthly reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts
• Preparation of external audit schedules for annual and interim external audits
•Support special projects as necessary
•Ability to meet assigned deadlines
•Assist with the research and resolution of accounting issues
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
Experience – 5 to 6 years
Certificates – CPA preferred
Skills – Proficient in Excel; Experience with Access a plus; Hyperion Reporting; J&E/M3 Accounting or large ERP
Other – Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
Strong corporate experience required.
Global experience desired.
Job Ref: 2429810