BrandSafway LMS Administrator in Kennesaw, Georgia
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Learning and Talent System Administrator, will drive the execution of Workday and Saba systems focused on training, talent and performance management.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with demonstrated strength in relationship management, customer service, support and experience with HR Technology (LMS, LCMS and Workday) and reporting. This position is ideal for individuals with high accountability, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, great communication style, a partnership mentality, and comfortable turning facts into recommendations and action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
About the Job:
Provide learning management system (LMS), Content management system (CMS), and Workday Talent administrator support globally
· Training and support on HR Technology for cross-functional teams.
Write advanced reports, design dashboards & analyze trends.
Ensure data integrity of all systems are in place.
Provide internal consulting services to business to improve processes by proposing new solutions and driving adoption of new functionality.
· Create and maintain process documentation and reference materials supporting the HR Tech platforms.
· Participate in projects and enhancements cross-functionally as well as internally in HR.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to IT and vendors to ensure timely resolution.
Facilitate end to end testing processes to ensure successful system set up and testing of new or adjusted configuration inclusive of HR technologies as it relates to Talent, Learning and Development
· Perform quality assurance reviews, working with instructional designers for module testing and feedback as well as testing new technology interactions or releases from vendors supported on a bi-annually bases.
· Consult with the training team on end user functionality and support, focusing on Learner experience.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· 5-7 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment ideally in a Talent and Learning role.
· Experience with Saba Learning and Workday.
· Experience creating simple user interfaces and reports.
· Familiarity with SCORM,Tin Can API and/or xAPI standards.
· Ability to influence all levels of leadership.
· Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high-performance teams.
· Ability to simplify and communicate complex technical ideas and workstreams.
· Change leader and resilient.
· Self starter requiring little direction.
Superior problem-solving ability.
Ability to analyze qualitative data.
Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction skills.
Excellent planning, time management and decision- making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously.
Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
Job Ref: 136271
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status. Notice to all potential job candidates Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.