BrandSafway Global Salesforce Manager in Kennesaw, Georgia
Global Salesforce Manager
The Global CRM Manager is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering technology solutions for the Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud Platform to meet the business objectives of BrandSafway.
This role will manage consultant vendor partner relationships supporting and advancing the CRM platform with and for BrandSafway. This role is a leadership role with direct reports that will join the Global Salesforce CRM team as BrandSafway grows and approves additional roles.
The CRM Manager will work with the product owner and business teams to understand and define the Business Processes and oversee the implementation and execution of those processes within the CRM Platform. This manager is responsible for working with the business teams and the product owner to investigate and analyze issues, defining, analyzing, validating, and documenting business requirements, and facilitate the creation and execution of test plans. This work may be done hands-on and/or delegated to direct reports, providing oversight and direction to ensure commitments are met accurately and in a timely manner. The CRM Manager is also responsible for governing the overall Salesforce CRM solution architecture leveraging the team and the vendor partner for input and expertise.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
• Understand the business challenges and opportunities of the organization and identify improvements in systems and processes, mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality
• Work with business users to refine and translate high-level business requirements into technical requirements that address business needs with Salesforce enhancements
• Create necessary corresponding documentation for enhancement requests and manage changes to the requirements for ongoing projects
• Support change management process for new improvements into production including the design, scoping, implementation, and testing, in short, agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end
• Coordinate with the groups of user acceptance business users who test and validate software changes to ensure requirements are met and approvals are in place for sprint production releases
• Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping and loading data from external sources into Salesforce
• Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems, to establish functional and technical peer relationships
• Develop a detailed working knowledge of Salesforce org, company, and business processes
• Provide support for issues identified by users relating to Salesforce and Administer basic CRM user administration tasks including permission sets, data updates, role assignments & sharing, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, process builder, flow, lightning components, dashboards, reports, custom objects, uploads, etc.
• Provide regular updates and reports for leadership that measures support and maintenance effort, Salesforce adoption and utilization as well as regular updates to the business regarding completed and active projects.
• 3 – 5 years of hands-on managerial experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Administration
• 7 – 10 years of overall progressive professional work experience
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certification required
• Salesforce CPQ experience preferred
• Functional & technical analysis skills - ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes and requirements
• Sound business acumen with a visionary big-picture mindset for global Salesforce org
• Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements
• Experience with release management, Agile Mindset
• Process-oriented with high attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Strong task management, organization, and team collaboration skills
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Job Ref: 135137
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status. Notice to all potential job candidates Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.