BrandSafway FP&A Analyst - Systems & Controls in Kennesaw, Georgia
FP&A Analyst - Systems & Controls
Brand Industrial Services, Inc., a BrandSafway Company is currently recruiting for a FP&A Analyst at our headquarters in Kennesaw, GA.
This FP&A Analyst will have an active role in supporting all reporting/analytical requirements for Corporate Finance. The position is a direct report to the FP&A Global Director -Systems & Controls.
• Assist in the maintenance/enhancing of the Corporate financial reporting system (Hyperion);
become the subject matter expert for Hyperion Planning
• Support the monthly consolidation in Hyperion and monthly reconciliation processes
• Work closely with the Hyperion consultants to maintain system integrity and implement
enhancements to Hyperion Planning
• Lead the annual FP&A financial recast process for business
• Support all system and reporting requirements for on-going forecasting/budgeting
• Become subject matter expert for Corporate Finance for all Data Warehouse related reporting
requirements/system maintenance/enhancement requests. Gain expert knowledge of table
structures and content to facilitate development of more efficient production and ad hoc
reporting. Work with IT and offshore resources to resolve any Data Warehouse problems.
• Support the development/implementation of any finance-related software service packages.
• Assist all Finance end users to develop better reporting and improve data extracts as needed as
well as in ad hoc problem solving.
• Provide ad hoc reporting to support multiple corporate and region functions as necessary.
Required Educational Background:
Bachelor's Degree in IT/Finance+4 years minimum experience
Related Work Experience:
Direct financial reporting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Experience with large international companies is a plus.
Special Skills or Professional Qualifications:
Previous experience with Hyperion reporting products required. Proficiency in Microsoft technologies such as Access, Excel, power point and SQL Server (SSMS) required. Experience with Data Warehousing, relational database architecture a plus. Solid knowledge of finance and accounting required. Must be a hands-on problem solver capable of working on tight deadlines and minimal direct supervision.
CRITICAL / KEY COMPONENT:
Must have advanced level of experience in Hyperion administration. This is a heavyweight position that effects the global FP&A team.
Job Ref: FPA62019